SecureDaters.com is being spammed to guys who respond to CraigsList personal ads by a well known spamming name “Jennifer Smith”. Jennifer is also behind other scams such as CraigsSecureDating.com and SocialDatingSite.net. All the scams follow the same story line of trying to get me to verify who I am by telling me I need to register on the site (SecureDaters.com). I need to input my credit card info on the site and that is how the scam works. Once registered you are automatically billed $38.68. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Jennifer Smith
- Email Address: Jeniferr86@gmail.com
- Scam Sites: http://www.SecureDaters.com loads to “dating verification” registration form from https://secure.paypassgateway.com/signup/gateways/signup.php. You get billed from .
1st Scam Email
Subject: Re: NY Mets
thank u for reply back to my ad! anyway, let me tell you bit about me…i’m young, i am outgoing, i love to have fun, also often I’m told that I’m cute lol. I added my pic, so you can b the judge . To b honest I generally don’t have that much of a hard time hooking up with men, as I’m new to the area so i don’t really know anyone yet and I’m not into the “bar scene” when I’m not with a group of my girls. I’m ready to just hook up with someone and have some fun, so i think you’r looking for the same. at the same time, I’m kinda afraid of this kind of hookup online though. a friend of mine said she tried it previously and ended up with a crazy dude who never left her alone :/. Not trying to throw you off though, i certainly would like to try this, i just wanna make sure you’re actual and serious before we actually get together . i hope you still wanna hook up, so yeah just send me an email back and we can work things out.
Looking forward to hearing back you 😀
2nd Scam Email
Subject: Re: NY Mets
Glad I heard back from you! i am bit excited just now, can’t wait anymore to meet as, like I said previou email, i am not truly all for this type of thing, but I would like to try this out. I really have a profile at http://secureddaters.com/members/jennifer86/ and I ask that u go there and complete the verification to show you’re real and safe, as I previously have . Really sorry if that sounds like too much trouble, but it’ll just take a moment and I would like u to just get that done before we move forward. when u complete it anyways you’ll have access to my full profile page with my phone number and address.Call my cell number instead of the home one in case I’m out so we can talk sooner
Just text me if u can’t get a hold of me, but you should be able to anyways…and then yea, my details are already there if you’d like me to host
Btw, I put a cute little pic up there for you, hope you love it! Theres some better ones on my full profile too
Credit Card Charges You Get Billed
- If you entered your credit card information on SecureDaters.com into the fake registration form you will be billed $38.68, check your cc statement right away.
- Call you credit card company right away and dispute these fraudulent charges.
- Contact the company in charge of support for at Billing-Select.com and cancel your monthly membership right away.
Owner Of SecureDaters.com
Name: Steve Gandee Sr.
Phone: (724) 728-0246
Address: 1507 Indiana Ave Monaca, PA 15061
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact FatCow.com to report this spam or call 1-888-278-9780.
- Domain registrar: Contact Enom.com or call 1 (425) 274-4500 to report the spam/fraud.
Want To Meet Real Girls?
If you want to meet legitimate local women then check these adult hook up sites out.