MySafeHookup.net is yet another new scam from “Natasha“. The same photos have been used to scam people for many months, but the web site name keeps changing. Don’t believe anything you read in the emails, it’s complete lies. And those nude photos, well those are stolen off of some porn site and then emailed to 1000s of men at the same time that you received them. Read the full report.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Natasha
- Email Addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Web Site: MySafeHookup.net
“I already confirmed I am real I even posted a new picture to my profile! And it’s explicit to you??? I won’t be doing anything else to prove I am authentic. I really need to meet but I have received a lot of replies and your not my only choice. You sprarked my interest the most and that is why I determined to hook up with you! But if you cant do something as straightforward as verifying your age on a site then I almost certainly shouldn’t meet you. Look I don’t really like to get angry and I don’t want you to just run away I really do want to meet and have a great time, but I’m really not going to give you my number or do anything else until you are verified… I dont see why one buck is going to destroy a superbly good sexual encounter!
Stop Messing! Around! Baby! I know you would like me! And I Desire You TOO! Click Here : http://mysafehookup.net/ go to my profile and Call me.
Sent From My iPhone”
Owner Of MySafeHookup.net
- Name: Info is hidden
- Phone: 507.65995877
- Address: 0850-00056 Zona 15 Panama Panama
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact Ripe.net or call 31 20 535 4444 to report abuse/spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact Internet.BS.
- Report it to us: Send us any info you have on a scammer and we will post it!
Where To Meet Real Women?
If you want to meet real women, then check out these local dating sites.