Did you get email from firstname.lastname@example.org? Well it’s all a bunch of spam that should be deleted, because it’s all B.S. and the site you get directed to called BoneAMilf.com is a scam. Why did you receive these emails? Probably because you replied to a fake Craigslist personal ad and now the spammer have your email because of that. Read the full scam report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Email Addresses: email@example.com
- Scam Site: Stormedwash.com redirects to BoneAMilf.com.
1st Scam Email
“Come date a Milf… these milfs know what they want. They are upfront
and straight to the point. Either put out or get out. You want them,
they want you. Be the sexual toy they want you to be.
http://stormedwash.com/sok?e=t92YuwWah1GQ4xGbpdXelt2cph2dN&m=23911261&l=0. redirects to http://netlinktrack.com and then to http://fast-route.com and lastly to http://www.boneamilf.com/)
To manage or delete your subscription, please use this
“http://firstname.lastname@example.org&m=239112663” or send
correspondence to D&D Mktg LLC, 199 E Flagler St, Miami, FL 33131.”
Owner Of StormedWash.com
- Name: Anonymous Customer
- Address: 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90064 US
- Phone +1.6613102107
- Email: email@example.com
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact Ripe.net or call 31 20 535 4444 to report abuse/spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact Internet.BS.
- Report it to us: Send us any info you have on a scammer and we will post it!
Do You Want To Meet Real Girls?
Try these honest and real dating sites to meet local ladies.