“Amy” is spamming me as always. This newest scam site is called Docketmaill.rocks. FYI, “Amy” isn’t a real girl. She is a made up persona created by online scammers that target Craigslist users and have been for many years now. These scumbags change websites every few days and continue to do so. If you get emails from “Amy”, be very careful. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Amy, Amy Happy
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scam sites: Docketmaill.rocks. You get billed from Introduce Me To Love ( IntroduceMeToLove.com), Find Joy With Me (FindJoyWithMe.com), My Lucky Pick Dating (MyLuckyPickDating.com). A form is loaded from Intrmelv.com.
1st Scam Email:
“WHY NO PICTURE :(? I would first of all want to say this isn’t my typical behavior, I consider myself very diffident, but you really fascinated my curiosity and hopefully I will intrigue your’s..
Let us get to know each other a little by email I went ahead and attached a image, I am a tiny discouraged that you didn’t send a picture!
When you answer please remember a picture of your self! I attached mine so let me know if I am everything you are looking for!
Did you get my previous reply? I am still waiting here..
“Still waiting here baby Click Here (http://sddf.ctrggg.pw/ redirects to http://myphotoshar.club, and then to http://myphotoshop.us/)
“Here i have sent another picture for you. Can you send another of yours. And want to see your full body on that.
“I can’t wait more for you. If you really want me then you must do this verification here:Click Here
“You are making me blush! This doesn’t have to be considered a one time thing you know? If when we meet up we can please each other I think we will make it a routine thing how about you?
I am ready to meet any time! Some of the emails I acquired are absurd I am truly glad you and I have struck it off so well now..
I have been quite reluctant to meet somebody via on-line classifieds, but the fact that I have already discovered some one like you on my first try really changes my opinion about the whole internet dating thing again! I singed up for a website a while-back and it really turned me away since the guy I fulfilled from it lied about every thing and then would not leave me alone for days entire creep! I would like you to get my phone number from here: Click Here (http://docketmaill.rocks/member/Amy/dz.php?dn=. redirects to http://myphotoshop.us/member/Amy/index.php)
It is something to screen their members prior to meeting up with somebody that is the best thing to do for both of us. I would hate to hookup with a minor as well as worst a documented offender. There are lot’s of ads with information how to protect your self. You know what Dr. Phil says keep it clean and safe! I would hate to end up on a missing people poster LOL!
I am going to take a bath… I will have my mobile beside the bath I hope you pass the screening and contact me. It isn’t complex I understand you can do it for me. Once they provide you my number you shouldn’t bother texting just contact me directly and cum over here! And do not forget to provide condoms seriosly!
Credit Card Charges You Get Billed
- You get billed $39.99 a month from Introduce Me To Love ( IntroduceMeToLove.com).
- You get billed $39.97 a month from Find Joy With Me (FindJoyWithMe.com).
- You get billed $39.95 a month from My Lucky Pick Dating (MyLuckyPickDating.com).
Owner Of Docketmaill.rocks
- Phone: +507.8365503
- Address: P.O. Box 0823-03411 Panama Panama 00000 PA
- Email: email@example.com
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-323-375-2822 (Office) to report abuse/spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact email@example.com or call 1.4252982646 to report the spam/fraud.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you want to search for real girl check these real dating sites.
***Note: (This site scam report is the property of TheDatingJudge.com, any use or copying is unauthorized. DCMA complaints will be filed with your web host, domain name provider, and Google.com if you choose to disregard this warning.)