SextingMe.com is the latest site being spammed to Snapchat users. You can see the fake snaps that I received below. As you can see both images are watermarked with the words “SextingMe.com”. The spammers on Snapchat want me to type “SextingMe.com”, when I did that I was redirected to SnapHookers.com and FuckSwipe.com. In the end you can never meet “XHannah” or “Jessica Lopez” because they are all fake. These girls don’t exist and their Snapchat accounts are fake. Using stolen images they make up fake accounts to get guys to add them on Snap Chat, then they start spamming you. Read the spam report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- SnapChat User Name: XHannah (XHannah420), Jessica Lopez (JezzicaLopez)
- Web Sites: SextingMe.com redirects to SnapHookers.com and FuckSwipe.com.
From: XHannah (XHannah420)
“Two guys added me on SextingMe.com! was asf! (http://SextingMe.com redirects to http://www.snaphookers.com, and then to http://www.fuckswipe.com/)”
From: Jessica Lopez (JezzicaLopez)
“Hanna27 –> www.hotdating.site (http://hotdating.site redirects to http://www.easysex.com/dating/allaboutsex5)”
Owner Of SextingMe.com
- Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
- Phone: 507.8365503
- Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411, PANAMA, PANAMA, 00000, PA
- Email: 9621431F680641499F2285E1BB86121E.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Where To File Complaints
- Domain Registrar: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-323-375-2822.
- Hosting company: Contact email@example.com or call 1-323-375-2822.
- Report it to us: Send us the emails & photos you got from a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Where Can You Meet Real Local Ladies?
If you would like to meet genuine girls, then check these dating web sites.