“Kimi Rachel “ isn’t real. The emails and photographs being sent me are all a bunch of garbage. Even after 4 years of getting email scam sent to me every single day it ceases to amaze me that these trucks continue to make a profit off of gullible men who think they can hook up with a girl by verifying that they are not criminals on some BS fake verification site called Safesingle.online. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Kimi Rachel
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scam sites: Safesingle.online redirects to Easysex.com.
From: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
“I already confirmed I am real, I wont be doing anything else to prove I am
real. I really need to meet but I have received a lot of replies and your
not my only choice. you sprarked my interest the most and that is why I
determined to hook up with you in a secure way on my verified profile
But if you cant do something as straight forward as verifying your age on
a site then I almost certainly shouldnt meet you.Listen its totallyÂ
f-r-e-e i told you. if you dont use your card just click toÂ
Join F-ree with me. (http://safesingle.online/profile/hot-candy redirects to http://www.easysex.com/dating/allaboutsex5)”
Owner Of SafeSingle.online
- Phone: +1.4806242599
- Address: 5005 Mitchelldale, Suite #100, Houston, TX, 77092, US
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact email@example.com or call 1-866-964-2867 .
- Domain registrar: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-964-2867 .
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you want to search for real girl check these real dating sites.
***Note: (This site scam report is the property of TheDatingJudge.com, any use or copying is unauthorized. DCMA complaints will be filed with your web host, domain name provider, and Google.com if you choose to disregard this warning.)