MeetSafeSecured.com is a scam that tries to rip off CraigsList users. “Samantha Albert” is not a real girl, she has been fabricated by online scammers. These scammers give the appearance that a real girl is emailing you, but it’s all phony. The truth be told this whole thing from the emails, pictures and the web site are all part of a well thought out scam to trick you into entering your credit card info on MeetSafeSecured.com. Check out these dating sites if you want to look for real local women. Read the full scam report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Samantha Albert
- Email Addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Report Spam To GMail)
- Scam sites: MeetSafeSecured.com loads a registration form from Fnsnglmt.com. You get billed from the following sites FoodLoversMeet.com, Flawsandalldating.com and Wineanddating.com.
1st Scam Email:
“hey nice to hear back from you… did you get the pic I just sent? Can you send me a pic or two on this email I’d like to see? And just to set things straight I definitely don’t want to be in a serious relationship or anything ….you know that right? lol
Anyways what I’m trying to find here is someone who knows how to satisfy a woman. No more no less. You will get yours but I also will need to get mine too. Then we go seperate ways… are you looking for the same or what?”
feels good to hear back from you again i guess you aren’t just a keyboard warrior lol Lots of guys on craigslist are nothing but talk it seems….they probably all live at home with their parents lol.
so when you wanna meet up? I have no plans we can do this whenever you want even right now cause Im just watching episodes of that show breaking bad….love this show its so crazy.
At first I really was kinda worried about posting on craigslist cause I had a scary experience a year ago meeting someone from personals (I had to call for help he was crazy) so just to be on the safe side I’d like you to do a quick verify on this page: http://www.meetsafesecured.com
They protect members and keep out offenders and people with felonies….it does cost a dollar but thats it for the verification and as long as you’re not in their database you’re getting my number and calling me tonight. Have you seen this before? Its been featured on the news many times. I just need you to do this for my peace of mind the first time considering the kinds of guys who might be on craigslist….I learned that the hard way.
I’m gonna wait for you to call or text… you’ll have to use the link above to get it – thats all I need to know you can be trusted. I really hope you aren’t just talk and follow through cause I’ve been excited about trying out a friend with benefits. Just keep it real with me and don’t get clingy k.”
Credit Card Charges You Get Billed
- $36.88 a month to FoodLoversMeet.com.
- $39.50 a month to Flawsandalldating.com.
- $36.50 a month to Wineanddating.com.
Owner Of MeetSafeSecured.com
- Name: Whois Agent
- Phone: 45.36946676
- Address: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Nobby Beach Queensland QLD 4218 AU
- Email: email@example.com
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-488-7770 to report the spam/fraud.
- Domain registrar: Contact email@example.com or call 1-2013775952 to report abuse/spam.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you would like to search for real women look at these real dating sites.