Safensafinder.com was spammed to me, when I clicked on the link it redirected me to a site called Iwantamilf.com, and then onto Milfaholic.com. The girl who emailed me “Amanda Nicole” is not real, she is a made up persona used to deceive people. Delete the emails you get from these spammers, and change your email address if you want to stop receiving more junk email. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Amanda Nicole
- Email Addresses: email@example.com (Report Spam To HotMail)
- Scam sites: Safensafinder.com redirects to Iwantamilf.com, and then to Milfaholic.com.
1st Scam Email:
“hello again thanks for your interest , i found few replies and loved your email, thats why am mailing you back , first u should know that directly i dont wanna go to any serious relationship. first i wanna meet with u , so we can know much about each other ,what about our weekends ?
if u agree with me then lets talk ? or chat ? but surely email isnt good place for that . am a member of this site: (http://safensafinder.com/amandaa/ redirects to http://iwantamilf.com/iwantamilf3/)
allows chat and video call , its free dont worry they wont ask for and cc
the link i shared is my invitation profile, u just have to register and add me in that site searching “amanda” or after register u can just sent me your user name here
thanks am waiting for ur add request
here am again attaching my pic for u”
Owner Of Safensafinder.com
- Phone: 1.4252740657
- Address: PO BOX 639 C/O SAFENSAFINDER.COM KIRKLAND WA 98083 USA
- Email: BGSKVNBR@WHOISPRIVACYPROTECT.COM
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-707-304-5520 to report abuse/spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact email@example.com or call 44.7546458118 to report abuse.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you want to search for real girl check these real dating sites.
***Note: (This site scam report is the property of TheDatingJudge.com, any use or copying is unauthorized. DCMA complaints will be filed with your web host, domain name provider, and Google.com if you choose to disregard this warning.)