The scammers behind the fake named “Amy” never seem to stop. These crooks have ripped off 1000s of people over the years that they have been scamming people online. If you ever get emails from a girl named “Amy”, there is a 99% chance it’s going to be a scam. These crooks send fake emails with fake girl photos that they represent as “Amy” (see emails below). The end game is that they want you to submit your credit card info on their scam site so they can bill your credit card! Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Amy, Amy Happy
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scam sites: Couldbefun2day.com. You get billed from Summer Fun Dating (SummerFunDating.com), Lustful Meet (LustfulMeet.com), Guys And Gals Dating (GuysAndGalsDating.com), Dress Up And Date (DressUpAndDate.com). A form is loaded from Smfnd.com.
1st Scam Email:
“WHY NO PICTURE :(? I would first of all want to say this isn’t my typical behavior, I consider myself very diffident, but you really fascinated my curiosity and hopefully I will intrigue your’s..
Let us get to know each other a little by email I went ahead and attached a image, I am a tiny discouraged that you didn’t send a picture!
When you answer please remember a picture of your self! I attached mine so let me know if I am everything you are looking for!
Did you get my previous reply? I am still waiting here..
“OMG are you serious I’m at the 24h market getting some mikes hard lemonades and your going to flake on me even after I posted that picture on my profile which is obviously just for you? You cant be serious right now listen I’m still into you and I want to do this, but you have 15 minutes to call me and if you don’t call then I just assume your not serious. This won’t need to be a one time thing you know if it all works out we can make it a regular thing with you and I! Click the link and get my number stop wasting time! Click Here (http://couldbefun2day.com/a.php?name=Amy&h=472&id= redirects to http://www.safe2becasual.com/member=Amy)
Sent from my iPhone 5”
“Here i have sent another picture for you. Can you send another of yours. And want to see your full body on that.
“Well, I understand your guardedness since it does needed a cardI am just super scared to meet someone on the internet via CL, but you got me so wet that I found an alternative way.This doesn’t require any cc or anything and I think I can still feel safe Click Here (http://couldbefun2day.com/c.php?mn=6895 redirects to http://safe2becasual.com and then to http://members2.hookup.com/)It will only take you 10 seconds they only require your email and again there’s no CC needed so you wont have an excuse for me. Let’s get together and make my kitty purr!!Don’t keep me in anticipation I am super WET for YOU!AmySent from my iPhone 5”
Credit Card Charges You Get Billed
- You get billed $39.99 a month from Summer Fun Dating (SummerFunDating.com).
- You get billed $39.99 a month from Find Lustful Meet (LustfulMeet.com).
- You get billed $39.99 a month from Guys And Gals Dating (GuysAndGalsDating.com).
- You get billed $39.99 a month from Dress Up And Date (DressUpAndDate.com).
** cancel these scam subscriptions by contacting their support at email@example.com or call them at (866)681-1884
Owner Of Couldbefun2day.com
- Phone: +44.2034357312
- Address: P.O. Box 0823-03411 Panama Panama 00000 PA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact email@example.com or call 1-866-817-2811 (Office) to report abuse/spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44.2034357312 to report the spam/fraud.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you want to search for real girl check these real dating sites.
***Note: (This site scam report is the property of TheDatingJudge.com, any use or copying is unauthorized. DCMA complaints will be filed with your web host, domain name provider, and Google.com if you choose to disregard this warning.)