SpicyDesires.com spam is being sent to me through junk email. this junk email is sent to Craigslist users such as myself. If you have ever replied personal ads on Craigslist men then that’s how they probably got your email address. In this particular case Oakridge-Hotel.com is responsible for sending me junk email that redirects me to SpicyDesires.com. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Email Addresses: email@example.com
- Scam Site: Oakridge-Hotel.com redirects to SpicyDesires.com.
1st Scam Email
Meet sexy ladies desperate for spicy dates and fun! Use all the features available at our site to experience the best dating ever in your life. Enter a chat room to meet singles for instant messaging and flirting at any time that you find convenient for you.
Check out the singles online, and find your dating partner in an online chat for flirting, dating and more. Explore new dating horizons here at SpicyDesires.
Meet local singles and have fun with them!
(http://www.OAKRIDGE-HOTEL.COM/1294EE5B5CBF430B81451904B405F196y576z redirects to http://www.SpicyDesires.com)
To unsubscribe, please visit: http://www.OAKRIDGE-HOTEL.COM/1294EE5B5CBF430B81451904B405F196y577z
or send mail to:
Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
Follow the link below and enter your email address to discontinue http://www.OAKRIDGE-HOTEL.COM/unsub.cgi?a=1294EE5B5CBF430B81451904B405F196″
Owner Of Oakridge-Hotel.com
- Name: LYRICS GRAPHICS COORDINATOR GRAPHIC OFFICER
- Address: 970 W BROADWAY STE. E JACKSON HOLE WY 83001 USA
- Phone 1.3072549626
- Email: MEDIABONDMAKERS@GMAIL.COM
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Call +1-954-862-3932 .
- Domain registrar: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-954-862-3932 to report abuse/spam.
- Report it to us: Send us any info you have on a scammer and we will post it!
Do You Want To Meet Real Girls?
Try these legitimate dating sites to meet real local ladies.
***Note: (This site scam report is the property of TheDatingJudge.com, any use or copying is unauthorized. DCMA complaints will be filed with Google your web host and domain name provider if you choose to disregard this warning.)