“Nicole” sent me an email this morning with a link to MeetingSafely.com/members/sxynicole1. She told me “if I’m still searching for someone to hookup, to let her know”, lol. Of course there is no “Nicole”, it’s just a fraud and MeetingSafely is nothing but a scam that is emailed to 1000s of men from CraigsList every single day. The best thing to do is delete the spam email and be careful when dealing with people on CraigsList, most of the personal ads are fake. “Verification” sites are completely fake, and are used as a cover to bill your credit card to online porno web sites. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Nicole R
- Email Addresses: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scam sites: MeetingSafely.com (loads registration form from https://join.websecuritylink.com/djoin/) and you get billed from HardCoreScrewingPorn.com, WetAndLonely.com and IFuckedThatChick.com.
1st Scam Email:
From: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: I need a date guys – w4m (north SD county)
“Hey I’m so sorry about the late response, I entirely forgot about the other email account I use that I posted the ad with, if youre still searching for someone to hookup with please let me know. I most likely won’t check this account once again, so please shoot me a message on this free site www.meetingsafely.com/members/sxynicole1 I check my messages each and every morning and just before I go to bed, my username is sxynicole1″
Credit Card Charges You Get Billed
- $38.68 a month to HardCoreScrewingPorn.com
- $49.81 a month to IFuckedThatChick.com
- $39.94 a month to WetAndLonely.com
Owner Of MeetingSafely.com
- Address: Aptds. 0850-00056 Zona 15 Panama, Panama
- Phone 507.65995877
- Email: hidden
Where To File Complaints
Want To Meet Real Women?
MeetingSafely.com is obviously a scam. I recommend sticking with trusted sites, like these NSA dating sites.