There is nothing hot and wild about HotnWildDates.com. The name of the web site might sound enticing however in reality it’s just more spam from ads that I emailed on CraigsList personals.Tons of guys get the exact same email so don’t think you’re special, and the girl you think you will be meeting is not real. Everything is one big scam. You sign up to HotnWildDates.com thinking you will get laid, but you won’t! Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Jenny Kryder
- Email Addresses: JennyKryderlo@yahoo.com (report the email to Yahoo.com)
- WebSites: HotnWildDates.com (report them to their hosting company 1and1.com)
Subject: you e-mailed me on craig’s list several days back
“Hey there, I got your e-mail you sent to my craig’s list posting Wednesday. I am certainly interested in meeting up. Maybe we could meet up for dinner to find out if theres any connection, and just find out where it leads from there. Just as my listing said, I am really not looking for some thing with commitments, I just would like to have a goodtime with out any dramatics. I’ve got my pictures on http://users.hotnwilddates.com/member14024869.php aswell as my phone number. Give me a call sometime soon, hoping to meet up sometime this week.
Owner of HotnWildDates.com
- Name: Andrew Beck
- Address: 5546 Martin Rd Ephrata, Washington
- Phone (509) 774-4189
- Email: email@example.com
Where To File Complaints
- If you want to get the site taken offline contact their web hosting company, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact the domain registrar where they registered their domain name and file a complaint.
Where To Find Real Girls
If you want to find real dating sites, look here.