FriskyFeeling.com is another spam dating site. There is nothing frisky going on here. The whole site is one big scam sent to guys who respond to personal ads from fake women on CraigsList.com. You can report these scumbags emailing or contacting the companies I have listed below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Dana Tse
- Email Address: DanaTsevo@yahoo.com (report this email for sending spam to Yahoo.com)
- Scam Site: FriskyFeeling.com (Contact 1and1.com to report spam to their host 1and1.com)
Subject: RE: seeking to have some fun – w4m – 27
“I’m pleased you where interested in my listing on clist. I am forsure not wanting to get into something with commitments, but that being said a girl has her needs. I didn’t include a pic on my listing, didn’t want anybody to see me, there for I have a picture at http://members.friskyfeeling.com/member29314490.php I also have my contact number there if you wanna give me a call. I guess if you’re attracted to me I will be talking to you soon.
Owner of FriskyFeeling.com
*This info could be fake, but this is the info I found online for who owns FriskyFeeling.com.
- Name: Robert Wells
- Address: 601 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Email: RobertWells83bb@Yahoo.com
- Phone: 509-647-9485
Where To File Complaints
- Domain Registrar: Contact MelbourneIT.com or call 61 3 8624 2300 to report that you have been receiving spam.
- Hosting company: Contact 1and1.com or call them at 1-877-206-4253 to report that you have been receiving spam from FriskyFeeling.com.
Where To Find Real Women
If you want to meet with real local girls then you really should look at these legitimate dating sites.