“Julia” sent me a spammy email that requests that I prove that I am real before “Julia” will hook up with me. I need to go to CraigsAngel.com and fill out the online form etc. This sounds like it’s legitimate but it isn’t, the whole thing is a scam to rip people off and charge their credit cards to . There is no “Julia”, it’s a made up person that online scammers from Bangladesh (in this case) use to trick people into thinking they are corresponding with a girl. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Julia
- Email Addresses: Julia01@craigsafety.net
- Scam sites: CraigsAngel.com loads a registration form from . You get billed from .
1st Scam Email:
“So what are you thinking? Do you like my pic?
Listen I am having several tough days and really need some fun….
If you wana meet me then please go to (http://craigsangel.com/julia/) & prove you as a verified person. Coz I don’t feel safe to meet unknown person after killing committed in Ohio.
Sorry to make your work too hard, but you know I have to look out my safety. Hope you can understand. But I really like to meet new people & have fun with them..
Credit Card Charges You Get Billed
- $38.68 a month to .
Owner Of CraigsAngel.com
- email: email@example.com
- Name: All info is hidden
- Address: Chuadanga Chuadanga, 7200 Bangladesh
- Phone: 45.36946676
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact SingleHop or call 1-866-817-2811 to report abuse/spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact Resell.biz/abuse or call 1-877-826-6890 to report spam.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you would like to meet real local girls then you can check these real dating sites.