I have received soo many of the same emails in the last few days, it’s boring. The newest site being spammed to me is CLDating.com (CraigsList Dating).They try to trick people into thinking that since the site is called “CL Dating”, it’s somehow associated with CraigsList. It follows the same BS story as many of the other scams that I have exposed recently. I get a fake email from “Amanda Hess”, telling me to sign up on CLDating where I will be able to view photos of her and also get her cell phone number. To bad the whole thing is one big sham to get me to sign up on CL Dating. Read the full scam report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Amanda Hess
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (report the email to Yahoo.com)
- WebSites: CLDating.net (report them to their hosting company 1and1.com)
Subject: RE: i wanna release my freaky side – w4m – 29
“I’m pleased you where interested in my ad on craig’s list. I dont see marriage in the cards for me, but even so a girl has her needs.
I didnt upload a photo with my ad, didnt want anybody to recognize me, there for I have a pic at http://listingscldating.net/gallery92375251.php Also I have my phone number on that page if you would like to call me. I guess if your interested in me I will hear from you soon.
Owner of CLDating.net
- Name: all info is private
- Address: all info is private
- Phone: all info is private
- Email: all info is private
Although I couldn’t find out who actually owns the domain name. I found out who their hosting company was and where they registered their domain name.
- 1and1.com Hosting: send spam complaints to email@example.com
- Contact their domain registrar: send spam complaints here
Where To Find Real Women
Tired of getting taken for a ride on CraigsList? Well, if you want to meet real girls, then check these dating sites out.