BreatheAdvice.com sent me some more spam today. This email has links that when clicked redirected me to a site called MarriedAndLonelyPeople.com. This is just more spam to delete, and you should never respond to it because you may just get even more spam. I’m not 100% sure how they got my email address but I have been getting spam from these people for months now, with no end in sight. I you would like to file complaints, please check below. If you’re searching for real local girls, then take a peek at these dating sites. Read the full spam report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Email Addresses: email@example.com
- Scam Site: BreatheAdvice.com redirects to MarriedAndLonelyPeople.
1st Scam Email
Subject: Married Cheaters Personals
“Married But Feeling Unfulfilled? Find Local Like-Minded Partners
Join thousands of people looking for discreet affairs!
(http://breatheadvice.com/sok?e=QbvNmLslWYtdGQ45V3ZyVGZsl2dlhGdF&m=22845261&l=0. redirects to http://www.MarriedAndLonelyPeople.com)
To manage or delete your subscription, please use this
“http://breatheadvice.com/21/unsub.do?e=” or send
correspondence to D&D Mktg LLC, 199 E Flagler St, Miami, FL 33131.
Owner Of BreatheAdvice.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: King Plus Solutions Operations Manager
- Address: 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90064 USA
- Phone: 1-661-310-2107
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact email@example.com or call 1-262-248-6759.
- Domain registrar: Contact Enom.com or call 1 (425) 274-4500 to report the spam/fraud.
- Report it to us: Send us any info you have on a scammer and we will post it!
Where To Meet Real Women?
You can meet real local girls on these dating sites.