I received a bunch of emails with Bit.ly links that redirect to AnastasiaDates.com, which is a Russian dating service. As with most CraigsList dating spam the goal of the spammer is to get you to sign up to some dating service, in this case that site is AnastasiaDates.com. Hopefully now you realize that you will never actually meet the person who is sending you emails because that girl doesn’t exist. It’s just a trick to get you to register on AnastasiaDates.com. Be aware that AnastasiaDates.com is not responsible for the spam, it is a 3rd party marketing company that is doing this. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Avery, Elizabeth, Sophia
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scam sites: http://bit.ly/QhnQog redirects to AnastasiaDates.com.
“how goes it?
wel thanks for messaging me back I promise I wont waste your time. but I do require 1 thing to feel ur serious about seeing me. please go to Click Here For My Profile (http://bit.ly/10Y4p72 redirects to http://www.anastasiadates.com/?afid=16730) and simply create a profile for me to view of you and message me under “nurseintraining” i am here now. I do not care what you look like, I simply want to feel you care enough to make one. P.S I am also including a special photo only for u in this email.
Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!”
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact email@example.com or call 1-404-230-9150.
- Domain registrar: Contact their domain company Enom.com or call 1 (425) 274-4500.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Where Can You Meet Real Women?
If you want to meet real women, then you might want to check these local dating sites.