I have received way too many spam emails with Bit.ly links in them as I am sure you have! Bit.ly is a link shortening and redirection service that is used by millions of people on Twitter and CraigsList spammers who need to shorten or hie their real links. All the spam messages I receive with Bit.ly redirect to JustHookUp.com. So do I blame? I don’t bame Bit.ly or JustHookUp.com. This is the complete responsibility of individual online marketers who are behind this constant stream of spam from CraigsList personal ads. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Names: Sarah Jenkins
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com (Report Spam To GMail)
- Scam sites: http://bit.ly/Un6lSp redirects to http://www.justhookup.com/?tid=435657&
1st Scam Email:
From: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Subject: Re: Re: hot girl looking for NSA play mate – w4m – (south king).
“heyy i was wondering if u still wanted to hook up?i got found this free site http://bit.ly/Un6lSp that doesn’t need any cc.so, make a screen name real quick and message me on the instant messenger…here my screen name is “sarhexy84″ , i have pics on my profile too once you make a free account you can view them/I will be online after one and half hours…it’s all because of my security reason,as,i don’t know you…i think u do understand.message me. ttys”
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact HostWinds or call them at 1-918-960-0191.
- Domain registrar: Contact their domain company Enom.com or call 1 (425) 274-4500
- Bitly: Contact Bit.ly
- The dating site: Report Abuse directly to JustHookUp.com.
Want To Meet Legit Women?
If you would like to meet real local ladies, then compare these real dating sites.