Beadsas.com is responsible for lots of spam that I receive on a daily basis. I never wanted the spam but I get it constantly. Even though they have a way for people to unsubscribe from the emails, the fact that I didn’t agree to get it in the first place makes it spam and also illegal! They have been spamming me since July 2012. Don’t deal with spammers and don’t click on their links, they make money when you do what they want you to in the emails. Delete the spam emails and don’t reply to it. Read the full report below.
Quick Info On The Scammer
- Name: Discreet Dating Community Trial
- Email Address: Adult_Dates_CL@beadsas.com
- Scam Sites: Beadsas.com redirects to RudeFinder.com.
1st Scam Email
Subject: Men Wanted today
“Due to a high number of single female members on our Adult Dating community, we are giving away 518 trial memberships to the first 518 men that ask for them.
Go here to get one of these 518 memberships
http://email@example.com redirects to http://www.rudefinder.com/freesignup
If you accept one of these trial memberships, please be aware that many single women will begin contacting you right away in hopes of meeting up with you for a date or an intimate encounter.!
You will not get anymore of our emails if you go here:
and enter your email address (******@gmail.com)
or write to:
6965 El Camino Real
La Costa, CA 92009″
Owner Of Beadsas.com
- Name: Al Lee
- Phone: 1.858342739
- Address: 1519 Vassar St. Houston, TX 77006 US
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company: Contact Ripe.net to report spam.
- Domain registrar: Contact NameCheap.com, to report that you have been receiving spam.
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Do You Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you want to meet real local ladies who are legitimate then check these real dating sites.