Quick Info On The Scammer
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scam sites: 18.104.22.168 redirects to Snap-Hookup.com, and then to Matchseniors.com.
1st Scam Email:
From: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
“22.214.171.124 is being used to send people junk email and spam. You can take a look at the email I receive below period what they use is a IP address (126.96.36.199) not a domain name in this particular case. The IP address is used to send people (also called redirecting) them to various dating scams. This list of scams includes Xxxhookups.com, Snap-hookups.com, and MatchSeniors.com. If you end up registering or any of those sites you are falling right into the hands of these spammers. The spammers receive compensation for every single person who registers on whatever dating site they’re promoting at the time. The smartest thing you can do is just delete the emails and if you want to stop receiving junk email from these people change your email address. Read the scam report below.
(http://188.8.131.52/ redirects to http://www1.xxxhookups.com/member_home, http://www.snap-hookup.com/ and also to http://www.matchseniors.com/?aff_id=142)”
Owner Of 184.108.40.206
- Name: FRANQUICIAS CONSOLIDADAS
- Phone: +506 2290 6355
- Address: Del Mall San Pedro, 2Km Suer, 200 Oeste, 23, 2, 3000 – San Pedro – Sj, CR
- Email: franquiciasconsolidadas@OUTLOOK.COM
Where To File Complaints
- Hosting company:
- Domain registrar:
- Report it to us: Send us all the info you have on a scammer and we will post it on our site.
Want To Meet Real Local Girls?
If you want to search for real girl check these real dating sites.
***Note: (This site scam report is the property of TheDatingJudge.com, any use or copying is unauthorized. DCMA complaints will be filed with your web host, domain name provider, and Google.com if you choose to disregard this warning.)